World Service Delegate Position Available
At the General Service Conference to be held in November 2017, a new World Service Delegate will be elected.
The position is for a four-year term.
- Applicants should be legal resident and citizen of Australia.
- Have at least five years current unbroken sobriety in AA, and service experience at national level.
- Should have demonstrated leadership qualities, genuine service interest, organisational ability, and a knowledge and love of AA.
- Attend World Service Meetings and Asia/Oceania Service Meetings in the four- year term of service.
- Write a Country Report and/or Presentation for the World Service Meeting and Asia/Oceania Service Meeting. Be fully informed on AA in their countries and/or zones.
- Attend General Service Board meetings and the General Service Conference in Sydney each year.
- Attend National Convention.
- Report to the Fellowship via Conference, Board meetings, AA Around Australia and AA Service meetings like Regional Forums, Area Assemblies and District Meetings the observations and decisions reached at the World service Meeting.
- Actively support, help organise and inform the fellowship about the International Sponsorship Fund “Brown Paper Bag” collection held during Founders Week in June each year.
Please telephone Tony at the General Service Office on (02) 9599 8866 or email email@example.com for further information, or to obtain an application form for either of these positions.
Applications must be received by no later than Friday 8th September 2017