A voluntary position is available for a suitable AA member as Australian National Archivist
The role of the Archivist is concerned with preserving and organising records of AA history already to hand and also with seeking out further material.
Archives of our Australian Fellowship are housed at the General Service Office, Arncliffe
Duration of appointment: 4 years
Weekly visits to GSO Arncliffe are envisaged
Please contact [email protected] for an application form
Submission for applications are open now.
- inquisitive, methodical and logical approach
- excellent administrative skills
- a high level of computer literacy is mandatory
- able to relate well to a wide range of personal sources
- an excellent verbal communicator
- able to carry out independent research
- forward-thinking, with an ability to anticipate and prepare for changing demands for archived information